Do you also live in a lovely apartment, but unfortunately you don't have a garden or even a balcony? The Bunny Garden is undoubtedly the one for you and for him or her ;-) Every self-respecting bunnheylover in fact knows how important it is to entertain the rabbit with activities that combine fun and nutrition; In addition, I am sure that your rabbit is also a professional digger.
Remember that offering your rabbit something that suits his nature is not only a gesture of love, but it also distracts him from cables, hooves and magazines ;-), saving the house from his ravenous lapine attacks.
Our Bunny Garden, with lots of dry grass, dirt, roots and little flowers or veggies, is all about nibbling and perfect for digging. Don't worry* we know your rabbit's teeth and paws are tools of destruction, but they're so cuddly as they get busy demolishing the toys we choose for them...and if your rabbit is friends with chinchillas, hamsters and gerbils he's sure to be happy to share his new, personal home garden with them.
"Once you've emptied it from its original filling stuff it back with hay and dried flowers, you'll extend its life and provide the beast with an additional amount of hours of fun."
- Made from 100% natural materials, there are no plastics, metals or chemical additives.
- Perfect for eating and digging with determination
- Bunnygarden materials with flowers: sod, grass, dandelion, dried flowers and cellulose
- Bunnygarden materials with vegetables: cellulose, sod, grass, carrots and dehydrated vegetables.
- 750 gr of pure happiness
- Edible walls are made of cellulose fiber
BEAUTY GENERATING WELLNESS
515grammi designs, manufactures and distributes responsibly: the producers are Km0, Italian excellence, cooperatives of disabled boys and girls, and small family businesses.
The assemblies are manual (and made with love), the raw materials are certified, organic and non-treated.
But it doesn't end there: every year 1% of the sales amount is donated to ABA Associazione Benessere Animale Onlus, a non-profit organization dedicated to the rescue of animals without owner and in need of care.
We are happy to support an extraordinary association.
ABA Onlus dedicates itself to the welfare of all animals, in order to offer them a respectable and happy life:
- Bringing life-saving veterinary care
- Realizing concrete projects for the conservation of protected species
- Actively collaborating with recovery centres, institutions, non-profit organisations and associations
- Promoting the spread of a conscious and scientifically founded culture by training students, volunteers and professionals who work with animals
ABA saves the lives of animals forgotten by man since 2007 and is based on the Right to Freedom from Pain and Disease for all animal species.
Being part of the 515grammi family also means that you participate in this incredible cause.
We and our bunnies, all together, hand in hand, can save the lives of unfortunate animals!
To learn more visit: https://www.associazionebenessereanimale.it