Information pursuant to art. 12 and following EU Reg. 679/2016 by Esther Burton di Sara Pallavicini for access and navigation on this website
Esther Burton of Sara Pallavicini, P.IVA 02980900134 and C.F. PLLSRA77M49E507P, with registered office in via Privata Antonio Meucci, 49 - 20128 Milan (Italy), and administrative office in via Ilarione Rancati, 33 - 20127 Milan (Italy), in the person of the legal representative Sara Pallavicini,
INFORMS THE USER
that when accessing and browsing this website (hereinafter, for the sake of brevity, the "Site"), cookies may be collected and processed, i.e. small text strings sent only and exclusively from the Site to your terminal (usually to your browser), where they will be stored and then retransmitted to the Site on your next visit.
Pursuant to art. 12 and following EU Reg. 679/2016 and art. 122, par. 1, Privacy Code, in the name and on behalf of Esther Burton di Sara Pallavicini, we provide you with the following information.
The types of cookies used are the following:
- technical cookies: used for the sole purpose of "transmitting a communication over an electronic communication network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide such service" (see art. 122, paragraph 1, of the Privacy Code).
- profiling cookies: designed to create profiles related to the user and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user when surfing the web (see art. 122 Privacy Code)
PURPOSE OF TREATMENTS - Cookies will be processed for the following purposes:
- [technical purpose]as for technical cookies only:
- to guarantee normal web surfing and use of the Site (so-called navigation or session cookies);
- to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the Site itself (so-called analytics cookies);
- to allow the User to navigate the Site according to a series of selected criteria (e.g. language) in order to improve the service provided (so-called functionality cookies).
- [profiling purposes] as regards profiling cookies only, to create profiles related to the User and to send advertising messages (newsletters) in line with the preferences expressed by the User during the navigation on the Site pursuant to art. 122, paragraph 1, of the Privacy Code.
- [legal purposes] to fulfill the consequent legal obligations.
METHODS OF PROCESSING - The processing of cookies will be carried out by formally identified persons in charge and managers who will use instruments and supports - paper, magnetic, computer or telematic - suitable to guarantee their security and confidentiality. The processing may also be carried out using automated tools designed to store, manage and transmit the data electronically. The storage of the databases is carried out in protected environments whose access is under constant control and in compliance with the provisions of the Privacy Code.
NATURE OF TREATMENT - The nature of the conferment is respectively:
- OBLIGATORY, as far as the technical purpose sub 1) is concerned. Therefore, any refusal to provide them, in whole or in part, or failure to authorise their processing and/or their communication to third parties, may result in the impossibility forEsther Burton di Sara Pallavicini to let the User access and use the Website.
- OPTIONAL with regard to the so-called profiling purpose sub 2). Therefore, any refusal to provide them, in whole or in part, or failure to authorise their processing and/or communication to third parties, will make it impossible for Esther Burton di Sara Pallavicini to carry out the profiling activity.
DATA SUBJECT'S RIGHTS
With regard to cookies, the Interested Party / User may also:
- deny his/her consent, at any time, to the installation of profiling cookies;
- In particular, where the technologies used by the Site are compatible with the version of the browser used by the User, the link to the section of the browser dedicated to the aforementioned settings is provided:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
COMMUNICATION OF TREATMENT- Without prejudice to communications and dissemination made in execution of legal obligations, the data may be communicated in Italy to:
Service and content provider (suppliers of services and electronic communications).
HOLDER AND RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA - The Data Controller of the cookie processing is Esther Burton di Sara Pallavicini.
The complete and updated list of persons appointed as data processors is available, upon request, at the registered office of Esther Burton di Sara Pallavicini.
PROFILING COOKIES USED BY THE SITE:
Third party profiling cookies:
- Instagram (Facebook, Inc.) social button and widgets: The Instagram button and social widgets are services of interaction with the social network Instagram, provided by Facebook, Inc. Processing location: USA - https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875
- Adobe Fonts (Adobe)Adobe Fonts is a font style display service operated by Adobe Systems Incorporated that allows this Website to integrate such content within its pages.