3 GNAWABLE BALLS
Everyone likes playing ball, whether they are human, dolphins, hamsters or rabbits makes no difference ;-) But if you are a bunny you certainly have a special passion for everything that rolls and can crunch, right?
Here is the perfect trio of balls to push, throw and cheerfully bite. Made of natural materials and without treatments (safety is essential), they will be the ideal gift for your little sweetheart, who will love them so much that he will consume them in a flash.
- Made of 100% natural materials, no glue, plastic or metal.
- Fun to chew and roll, fights even the laziest bunny's boredom.
- Materials: Seagrass, Water Hyacinth and Rattan
- 8 cm diameter
BEAUTY GENERATING WELLNESS
515grammi designs, manufactures and distributes responsibly: the producers are Km0, Italian excellence, cooperatives of disabled boys and girls, and small family businesses.
The assemblies are manual (and made with love), the raw materials are certified, organic and non-treated.
But it doesn't end there: every year 1% of the sales amount is donated to ABA Associazione Benessere Animale Onlus, a non-profit organization dedicated to the rescue of animals without owner and in need of care.
We are happy to support an extraordinary association.
ABA Onlus dedicates itself to the welfare of all animals, in order to offer them a respectable and happy life:
- Bringing life-saving veterinary care
- Realizing concrete projects for the conservation of protected species
- Actively collaborating with recovery centres, institutions, non-profit organisations and associations
- Promoting the spread of a conscious and scientifically founded culture by training students, volunteers and professionals who work with animals
ABA saves the lives of animals forgotten by man since 2007 and is based on the Right to Freedom from Pain and Disease for all animal species.
Being part of the 515grammi family also means that you participate in this incredible cause.
We and our bunnies, all together, hand in hand, can save the lives of unfortunate animals!
To learn more visit: https://www.associazionebenessereanimale.it