515GRAMMI OF LOVE ❤︎ SEASONAL DRIED
Are you ready for a revolutionary experience?
The seasonal versions of 515grams are true couple rituals formulated on the basis of the specificity and availability of the season. The mix of ingredients comes from a careful and exclusive selection developed by a close-knit team of humans, rabbits, veterinarians and experts in medicinal herbs.
This collection of dried products is the most special of our products, a selection of herbs, flowers, fruit and roots designed to be shared by Bunny and BunnyLovers. Here's the big news: now you can finally taste the natural flavours of the herbs your bunny loves. Because together everything is better ;-)
COMPOSITION AND WEIGHT OF SEASONAL DRIED PRODUCTS:
- 515grams of Love Spring Edition has tonic, anti-inflammatory and rebalancing properties. The delicious rosebuds give a delicate and tasty tone to this mix of pink and light green like a meadow in spring, perfect to cheer the spirit of humans and awaken the appetite of bunnies. Spring Edition contains rose petals, whole rosebuds, dried apple, elderflowers, linden flowers and bracts.
- 515grams of Love Summer Edition replenishes and moisturizes. Designed to infuse vitality has the color of the summer sun. The sweet scent of honey and the intense yellow evoke relaxing summer afternoons. Summer Edition contains chopped apple, orange blossom, licorice root, calendula blossom, blackcurrant and yellow sweet orange pericarp.
- 515grams of Love Autumn Edition has relaxing properties. To warm the heart and body when the first cold weather arrives. Autumn Edition contains chamomile flowers, flowers and bracteas of linden, blackcurrant fruits, achiellea millefoglie flowers and thyme serpillo.
- 515grams of Love Winter Edition is perfect after meals because it has digestive properties. Cuddles and delicacies are the key words of this mix with an appetizing and intense taste. The elegant combination of white and blue, reminiscent of winter landscapes, and the pungent scent, make this selection enchanting for the eyes and palate. Winter Edition contains peppermint leaves, roman chamomile flowers, cornflower petals, sweet orange pericarp, dried apple in pieces and liquorice root.
- Each package contains 100gr of product
515grammi of love for the human:
- can be consumed in the form of herbal tea
- added to a fresh salad
- used to decorate ice cream, yogurt and fruit salads
515grammi of love for the rabbit:
- can be added to hay
- excellent to enrich the daily meal
- given as a reward is a healthy and natural alternative
515grammi of love is made in Italy only with 100% natural raw material without added sugar or colorants. Dried herbs do not replace hay in a balanced diet.
515grammi of love is a product for human use created respecting rabbit's needs.
BEAUTY GENERATING WELLNESS
515grammi designs, manufactures and distributes responsibly: the producers are Km0, Italian excellence, cooperatives of disabled boys and girls, and small family businesses.
The assemblies are manual (and made with love), the raw materials are certified, organic and non-treated.
But it doesn't end there: every year 1% of the sales amount is donated to ABA Associazione Benessere Animale Onlus, a non-profit organization dedicated to the rescue of animals without owner and in need of care.
We are happy to support an extraordinary association.
ABA Onlus dedicates itself to the welfare of all animals, in order to offer them a respectable and happy life:
- Bringing life-saving veterinary care
- Realizing concrete projects for the conservation of protected species
- Actively collaborating with recovery centres, institutions, non-profit organisations and associations
- Promoting the spread of a conscious and scientifically founded culture by training students, volunteers and professionals who work with animals
ABA saves the lives of animals forgotten by man since 2007 and is based on the Right to Freedom from Pain and Disease for all animal species.
Being part of the 515grammi family also means that you participate in this incredible cause.
We and our bunnies, all together, hand in hand, can save the lives of unfortunate animals!
To learn more visit: https://www.associazionebenessereanimale.it